PLEASE READ AND SHARE THESE WITH YOUR DAUGHTER AND CONFIRM YOUR AGREEMENT BY SUBMITTING BELOW.
- We are polite, kind and thoughtful – considerate, respectful and courteous towards all others.
- We work hard to do our best and let others learn – we work hard in our lessons without disturbing others around us.
- We keep an open mind – are curious, listen actively and learn all the time.
- We treat all property with respect – we always take care of our own and others’ property, as well as Talbot Heath property.
- We are prepared – we arrive for our lessons on time and ensure we have the correct equipment.
- We wear our school uniform correctly – Our appearance is very important. We always wear the correct uniform and make sure we are smartly presented.
We are not perfect and will make mistakes. So, here’s some advice:
Accept you have made a mistake or a poor choice – everyone does.
Decide how you are going to stop yourself from making that mistake or choice again – your teachers will support you, because they care about you.
Pick yourself up and start again – every day is a new day and your teachers start every day with a ‘blank page’, meaning your mistakes of yesterday are ‘forgotten’ today.