Talbot Heath School is looking for a part-time Minibus Driver to provide a safe and considerate transport service for our pupils on our designated routes and to various events as required.
The driver will need to have the relevant requirements to be able to drive a minibus (D1), have a clean licence and ideally have experience of driving children. Checks will be made with the Disclosure and Barring service to ensure suitability to work with children.
The post is for 15 hours per week working Monday to Friday 3.30 – 6.30 pm, however there may be occasions due to traffic that this may vary. There will also be the opportunity to assist with extra driving to take pupils to sporting events or outings. This could be during the working day or at weekends and would attract additional pay.
This is a great opportunity at Talbot Heath to join our school community and contribute to our existing student provision to ensure we provide high quality services to our pupils.
What we offer:
● Talbot Heath is an independent girls’ school for ages 3-18 set in pleasant grounds in Bournemouth, with an outstanding academic record. As an employee you will enjoy the benefits of working in a peaceful woodland setting, yet only a short distance from the busy town centre with free on-site parking.
● Complimentary lunch served daily in our staff dining room with a freshly cooked daily hot meal and salad bar.
● Discounted membership to the nearby West Hants Club, providing access to superb facilities.
● Complimentary use of our on-site swimming pool for our staff Sunday session.
● Complimentary use of the on-site gym facilities.
● Discount on school fees, for your own children, subject to the school admission process and fee remission policy.
● Complimentary after school childcare for staff’s children in Pre-pre or the Junior School.
● Supercamps Holiday clubs offer 50% discount to Talbot Heath Staff.
● Enhanced annual holiday allowance.
● Occupational sick pay scheme.
● Company stakeholder pension scheme.
The hourly rate for this permanent, term time only role is £10.94.
Further details are available within the Job Description.
Closing Date: 29 February 2024
Interviews will be held week commencing: TBC
If you require any further information, please contact
Miss A Pittam, HR Manager Tel: 01202 761881 or email email@example.com
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED VIA THE TES ONLINE PORTAL
Talbot Heath School is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK. This evidence most be produced at the interview stage of the process.
Talbot Heath School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and has an Equal Opportunity Policy. The successful applicant will require an Enhanced DBS check.
This position will involve regular contact with children and therefore is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exemptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. It is an offence to apply for this role if barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children.
Talbot Heath is a registered charity (number 283708) existing to provide high quality education for children.