We consider the Sixth Form to be ambassadors for the school and expect them to be suitably dressed for a professional environment. They are not required to wear uniform, but should look smart and tidy at all times. It is acknowledged that there is a subjective element in determining what is considered appropriate dress, and the school therefore reserves the right to determine the required standards in individual cases.
- Skirts should be of a reasonable length – at least reaching to mid thigh.
- Trousers should be tailored – jeans, cords, cropped trousers, jogging bottoms, leggings and shorts are not considered to be suitable wear for school.
- No hoodies, other than for sport.
- No denim.
- No strappy tops.
- Shoes should be appropriate. Trainers are not considered acceptable footwear other than for sport.
- There should be no visible body piercings other than in the ears, except for religious reasons.